Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pretty New Blog

Today I designed a new blog for myself. See, I went ahead and registered a new domain and all and plan to move over to the WordPress format so I want the new blog to be all new and shiny and spiffy. Unfortunately I know nothing of css or web design or any of that. I can sure mess around with Photoshop, though.

So I just did that. I figured if I had a good enough picture out there of what I want, SOMEONE will know how to turn it into a reality. I was hoping The Man would be able to do it and when he awoke from his diurnal slumber I asked him all nice like.

He cringed and said it would take him a couple days but he'd try. Nevermind Mr. Man, I said. We'd probably be better off paying someone else to do it. He concurred.

So here it is, in all it's pretty glory...

Photobucket
(Click the image to view it all big and stuff.)

Who can recommend a good WordPress person to make my design a reality? :)


1 comments:

Kate said...[Reply to comment]

I love the new design, and that header is awesome! Sorry I don't have any designer recommendations for you though. I hope you find one soon so you can make it a reality. So cool!