Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Webkinz were HOT, Mommy!

Yesterday the kids were playing nicely in the boys' room while I messed around on the Internet worked diligently. I smiled to myself thinking it was so nice that they were all getting along so well. No fights, no tattling, just happy children playing.

Then I heard a little splash. A splash coming from the boys' room. Interesting...

I had to go investigate.

This is what I found.

Webkinz Water Park


Not sure what you're looking at there? Let me clear things up.

It's a water park for Munchkin's Webkinz. Yep, there they are... Panda and Bullfrog enjoying a nice hot summer day at the water park... complete with WATER. Don't mind the apparent two car crash fatality located in the wading pool on the right.

At least the kids thought to lay out a couple of towels to sop up the gallons of water they splashed all over the bedroom.

I realize that blogging has now become my main focus because before I freaked out and screamed "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU CHILDREN DOING!?!! CLEAN THIS MESS UP!!" I grabbed the camera.


9 comments:

Karen said...[Reply to comment]

It's just too hot here in Florida I tell ya. My 5 year old's stuffed puppies were getting baths in actual water with real soap last week too. But hey we trained them well, they all thought to lay out a towel for the inevitable splashing. Hee hee!

Robin said...[Reply to comment]

It does show a lot of healthy creativity though, and way to go you bloggin' fiend for grabbing the camera first!

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

This is just completely priceless -- at least the kids wanted their "friends" to have fun and be cool!

And thanks for thinking to grab the camera -- the pic is too cute!

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...[Reply to comment]

My girls made a water park with their Littlest Pet Shop toys yesterday...must have been in the water, er air! ;)

They did ruin a singing Barbie a while back, though, when they dunked her in the tub!

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

I'm also in South Florida & my 7 year old daughter has created water parks on more than one occasion for many, many of her toys. She really likes to make them for her Littlest Pet Shops.
Except mine isn't as courteous as yours - she never lays down towels before hand.

Big Hair Envy said...[Reply to comment]

Too funny! At least you got a few quite blogging minutes and a great photo out of the deal. A small price to pay! hahaha!

Shirley said...[Reply to comment]

HAHA! That's classic. My kids called it 'science' and would sneak glasses of water from the bathroom, and pour it into a glass, then pour it back, all while sitting in front of the television. No more science in the room! Thanks for sharing and giving me a good giggle!

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

It is hard to be mad when they are being so imaginative (says the mom with a dry bedroom floor who would have probably yelled and screamed if her kids ever did such a thing).

We have the panda Webkinz at our house too!

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Too funny. Does anyone else hate these things, though? Has one ever gotten lost at your house? It's like a member of a the family died or something - total tragedy! I hate them.