Thursday, July 17, 2008

The post where I beg you to subscribe

So I'm setting a goal. It's good to have goals, right? This one is a little bloggie goal. I want 100 subscribers by the end of August. Oh, and I want to lose 50 pounds. Either one would be good.

I also would like to learn to not go insane when my children are stuck inside due to rain and are chasing one another through the house, definitely not using their inside voices.

But back to the my 100 subscriber goal. I'm really far away from it. Really, really, REALLY far.

But it's good to have goals, right? Oh wait, I already asked that.

If you haven't subscribed, please do. I'll do my best to keep you entertained so you won't regret it.

Promise.

You might notice that I'll be begging for subscribers at the end of every post. I'm shameless. I can't help myself.

Photobucket

Don't want to miss the Spaz? Subscribe!

Margaritas Anyone??


4 comments:

Michelle@Life with Three said...[Reply to comment]

Fear not "little fish," I have been a proud subscriber for a while now!

She really is entertaining, y'all. Promise. :-)

Sarah said...[Reply to comment]

I am also already subscribed, so I can't give you a new number, but I am always here reading and enjoying!

zchamu said...[Reply to comment]

Holy jebus, I'll subscribe for that photo alone!

Ok, Where Was I? said...[Reply to comment]

Ok, I'm #18 on google reader. Is that the lucky number? the one that gets the winning lottery ticket?