Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Peeps! I have created a place for you!

Well... The Man has anyhow.

I mentioned before that he was thinking about putting up a sort of chat thingie on domesticspaz.com. He did... and it's even prettier than I ever imagined. I'm sort of sniffly about it actually. It's more than a chat... it's a place for my peeps. Really, it's beautiful.

I'm planning on playing with it throughout the day, but if you get a chance, please go check it out and make a profile and say Hi!

And come back for Margaritas on Friday!

PS - Don't want to miss the Spaz? Subscribe!


5 comments:

mah-meeee said...[Reply to comment]

so there so there!

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

It looks beautiful!!

Psst! I added you to the Mom Bloggerhood Roll :)

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Thanks MammaDawg!

Karen said...[Reply to comment]

I love, love, love that you thought of this. And I would love to have a Margarita (my favorite drink) with you...but I am headed to my reunion this weekend. Upside, girls weekend with no kiddos. Downside, not blogher. Draw, both at the beach. Hee hee!

Michelle@Life with Three said...[Reply to comment]

I created a profile -- but I am SO technologically challenged -- I have no idea what to do next! I think I'm destined to be the weird girl at the party who sits in the corner not sure how to communicate with anyone else...