Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Book A Week Results & a Margarita Party?


The Man, being the super techno geek that he is, has suggested putting a little chat thingie on domesticspaz.com. So he's working on that and if he can get it working by this weekend I'd love to host a little "I'm not going to BlogHer" Margarita party.

Would y'all like that? Please say yes. :)

We could all make ourselves a girlie drink of choice and hang out in our PJs laughing about how much fun we're having at home and NOT at BlogHer.

It would be so much cooler than twitter.

In other news, it's time to declare the winner of this week's Book A Week Give Away!

The winner of This Body is Shirley at My Army of Five!

Email me your mailing address to spaz AT domesticspaz DOT com and I'll mail your book out to you.

PS - I updated the Restaurant.com code that was so popular last week. Until the 20th of this month you can enter ALLSTAR at checkout and get 60% off your order.

PS - Don't want to miss the Spaz? Subscribe!


5 comments:

Big Hair Envy said...[Reply to comment]

I'm here for the party. Let's commence with the margaritas :)

Shirley said...[Reply to comment]

LOL Cool! Thanks a lot. And margaritas sound yummy!

Michelle@Life with Three said...[Reply to comment]

I'm up for a par-tay! Although, I'd probably be a little technologically slow with the whole chat thing.

Robin said...[Reply to comment]

The time difference (I'm 7 hours ahead of you) will make it a bit of a challenge but heck yes, I'm always up for a party, and you know I love margaritas!

mah-meeee said...[Reply to comment]

let's party!!! i'm totally there.. or should i say ...here.

YAY!