Monday, November 24, 2008

I wonder if it increases my metabolism...

I really need to rearrange my office. Currently I sit with my back to the door. For some people this would probably be okay, but not for me. You see, I'm a very jumpy person. I'm easily startled. And strangely, The Man and my children are stealthy.

You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but at least twice a day someone just appears next to me without my knowledge and says something that successfully causes me to jump straight out of my chair.

I'm not sure my nerves can handle this any more.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

I"m very jumpy too.

((ya know- I've actually read that the way you arrange your office is supposed to represent your view of the world and the people in it. LIke if you face the wall, vs. whether or not you face the door. Aaaahhhh....WHO KNOWS.))

Jason, as himself said...[Reply to comment]

My friend Pumpkin Delight is the same way. She's afraid someone will come up behind her and kill her.