Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Little Fish Announcement Time!

It's Little Fish announcement time again! This weeks nominees were:

One More Fairy Tale
Confessions Of...
Motherhood is Not for Wimps
Morningside Mom
2nd Cup of Coffee

It didn't take any of us long to decided that Morningside Mom should take the prize. Her blog is down to earth and real and we could relate to her writing. Digging into the archives I found this post which brought tears to my eyes and then more recently this post had me nodding in giggling agreement after a summer with my kids. I've definitely found a new blog to add to my reader, so go check her out!

Here's your code, Morningside Mom! We hope you wear your badge proudly!





Please nominate your favorite lesser known bloggers to the comments section of this entry or tweet them to me on twitter!

Nominees for the Little Fish award must meet the following qualifications:
1. Not be featured on All Top
2. Have an Alexa ranking of over 1,000,000

If you're not sure if your favorite blog qualifies, that's OK! Nominate them anyway and I'll check to see if they qualify!

Special thanks to Apron Strings and Angst and See the Woods and the Trees for voting in the panel this week! Thanks guys!

Want to help pick the next Little Fish? Go here and sign up! Join the Little Fish Panel Group and you're in!


5 comments:

Sarah said...[Reply to comment]

Dang, I forgot to vote! My twitter has been acting up and I just remembered to come over here and put in my say, when I realized it was decided...well, I gotta say you picked my favorite anyway, so looks like it all worked out!

Major.Sunshine said...[Reply to comment]

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

I think I'm a blogging moron. I do want to nominate someone, I do. I just really don't have any idea what anyone's talking about.

Sigh.

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Oh! My goodness!!! Thank you! thankyouthankyouthankyou!! I am so dang FLATTERED. Seriously, did I say it already? THANK YOU!

Karen said...[Reply to comment]

Okay, back to nominate another Little Fish. Today I am nominating Stephanie at Bad Mom. http://1badmom.blogspot.com/

I think she meets the requirements. Good thing I have you to double check for me though. Damn, that Alltop.
:-)