Thursday, October 2, 2008

I smell the salty air already... oh wait, I live in Florida...


Hey remember me? I used to write here occasionally.

My mind has been preoccupied, though. See, we're going on vacation in a little less than 2 weeks. And I can't seem to get my mind to think about anything else.

This isn't just any vacation, either.

We're going on the Disney Wonder!

We're going with my parents, and my sisters and their families. There will be 14 of us in all. :) It's not our first time, either. We did this once before in 2005 and it was the best vacation EVER.

E-V-E-R

Imagine a first class resort floating atop beautiful Caribbean seas.

Now imagine that they entertain your children for you while you sip fruity drinks.

Add to that a private island unspoiled by the hustle bustle of typical tourist destinations, just lush tropical surroundings and more fruity drinks.

Supplement it all with incredible food in massive abundance and a staff that seems to know what you desire even before you desire it.

Got that?

Now throw Mickey Mouse into the mix.

I know! Could it get any better?

Snow White & the Munchkin

The last time we were on the boat, Munchkin was just barely 4 and I'm sure she only remembers little glimpses of it. They're going to have *so* much fun.

I'm so excited. Only 10 days more to wait!

For more Sincerely 'Fro Me To You posts, check out We are THAT Family!


13 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

I was wondering where you were.

That definitely sounds like my idea of how to do disney, queuing for hours in the baking heat isn't really my idea of a holiday.

a Tonggu Momma said...[Reply to comment]

Enjoy yourselves!!!! That sounds wonderful... except I'm one of the few who throws up on cruise liners. (Good thing I'm not going with you!)

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Ahh ..The Disney Cruise .. the Holy Grail of vacations for Florida kids.

At least once a month she comes home with news off the grapevine about which lucky friend or playmate has lucked out and is heading for high seas with Mickey.

I "THE" question on a regular basis, "When are we going on the Disney Cruise" - and the answer is always "When your sister is old enough to enjoy it."

Jan Ross said...[Reply to comment]

Oh, I will be interested to hear EVERY DETAIL. We are going on a Disney cruise next fall, combined with visiting the park. Tell us everything!

Valarie Lea said...[Reply to comment]

Hey do you want a stow away? I am willing to do that. :)

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

sweeeettt!!!

I know of so many people who are doing that right now.

HAVE FUN!!!

can't wait to see your pics!

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Oh, I'm jealous. Have a great time. Hope the next 10 days pass quickly (or not so quickly depending on how packing is going.)

Crayl said...[Reply to comment]

How very exciting!

Kristen said...[Reply to comment]

Sooooooooo Jealous! I'm green with envy! One of these days...... have fun!

Michelle@Life with Three said...[Reply to comment]

Oh, I am so jealous!!! That sounds fantastic. I know you'll have a great time and can't wait to hear about it when you come back!

mah-meeee said...[Reply to comment]

oh, take me! take me!

i must try that cruise someday. my kids will love it!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...[Reply to comment]

Sweet!
Have fun fun fun!

Tammy said...[Reply to comment]

Oh, I am so jealous! Do you need your own personal family nurse or anything? I mean, really, I could go and do that.

Really