Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Arrrr! Here I be Announcin' th' Next Wee Fish!

Y'all... you have to go translate your blog, or my blog, or any blog into pirate speak.

http://www.syddware.com/cgi-bin/pirate.pl

I laughed out loud at my own darned blog.

So what be ye waitin' fer? Get t' 't!

Okay, but enough about the pirate speak.

It's the first Tuesday in October! That means it's Little Fish Announcement Time!

This month's winner with an astounding EIGHT votes, is Stop Screaming, I'm Driving!

Congratulations Carrie!

Here's your badge. :)




There are currently NO nominations for November's Little Fish, so please go nominate some of your favorite lesser known blogs! :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

LOL! Reminded me of last Halloween; the best trick or treater we had was a pirate that came up with a sword and said, "Arg, hand over yer Cahndy!"

Blessings, Whitney

Valarie Lea said...[Reply to comment]

Yea Carrie!!!!!!

carrie said...[Reply to comment]

Woo hoo! Vacation, and now this? Could life get any sweeter?

Thank you so very much! :) I'll grab my badge in the morning, must get some sleep . . .