Thursday, October 23, 2008

Open House & A Little Bliss

The third and longest installment of our Disney Cruise vacation is up on Traveling Spaz. This installment is all about Nassau and the Pirate Party!

Last night was Munchkin's open house at her school. It was interesting to see her interacting with all of her friends from school while we waited to go into her classroom. She and the other girls were standing together chatting just like a group of women waiting for a table for lunch!

It was great to see her come out of her shell like that. We've had issues with Munchkin being overly shy and turning inward in social situations so I could have cried seeing her interacting just like all the other girls. Maybe there's hope for her yet.

In other exciting news, my first Creative Bliss post is up on Blissfully Domestic. I sort of think it's funny that I'm posting for Creative Bliss since I probably could have named this blog Creative Spaz just as well as Domestic Spaz. But I'm getting better! I can now digitally scrapbook AND make diaper cakes. Look out Martha.


0 comments: