Monday, January 28, 2008

Fasting

Have you ever seen a picture of yourself and been shocked at what you saw? Today I did.

The Man's cousin sent me a picture that had been taken of us together on a recent vacation and I was shocked. I have gained a TON of weight.

Not that I haven't noticed it. I have. Like many women I have clothes in my closet that span about 6 sizes. When the biggest size stopped fitting comfortably I sort of got the hint. However, it wasn't until I saw this particular picture (which I will not be posting here, thank you very much) that I REALLY noticed.

The fat stops here. I swear it... I proclaim today that it will stop. I'm done.

Today I started a 2 day juice fast. Just a little boost to help kick start me and reduce my cravings. So far it's 4 PM and I'm doing well... but that chicken salad I made for everyone for lunch looked REALLY good.... but it's just two days and I can do it.


1 comments:

Robin said...[Reply to comment]

Does doing a juice fast for two days make you not as hungry? Do tell!