Friday, January 18, 2008

The Fair

We're going to the fair today. We bought advanced tickets so today is FREE. So we have to go RIGHT??!

The kids are out of school today and Monday, too. I think it's the school board's plan to make sure all of the parents are thoroughly insane. The kids just went back to school from the holiday vacation and here we have a 4 day weekend. Maybe it's to keep parents from every being financially stable so we'll never be able to send our kids to private schools. Who knows?

The last time we went to a large entertaining venue it was Epcot on New Years Eve and we actually LOST Goober for hours. I can't believe I didn't make a post about this - I think I may have been trying to forget it. Disney isn't quite as organized about lost children as you may think... but I digress.

So considering the last time we were in a large group of people with all three kids we lost one I'm a little nervous about going today. But I'm sure we'll be fine. We're smarter and better prepared this time. Yep.

Wish me luck!


3 comments:

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...[Reply to comment]

Had to come over and tell you that Lightning McQueen comment CRACKED ME UP!

Rick said...[Reply to comment]

Good luck - loose a kid - grab another one - I'm sure that it will all balance out.

Stimey said...[Reply to comment]

Have fun at the fair. And at least it couldn't possibly be worse than your last big outing. I lost my youngest for about 5 minutes at a mall once and I thought I was going to DIE. I can't even imagine what you went through.