Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's TOO MUCH!

I just have to admit it. I just have to realize it's just too much for me to handle on a daily basis. In fact, even today on a Sunday it's too much. I just can't do it.

I have too many blogs to read. I just keep adding them over there in Bloglines and thinking "It's just one more... I can handle it!"

Now I know... I just can't. My house is a disaster, my kids forgot what I look like, and I haven't listed a new thing on eBay in close to a week.

So... assuming you can't just spend your entire day perusing the blogosphere, how do you manage it?


2 comments:

Drama said...[Reply to comment]

That is how I was feeling a few months back...I decided to step away from the computer for a bit...the only real solution..now it did help that hubby works from home and gave me a glare everytime he saw me typing as opposed to...hmm...let's say...cleaning the dishes! :)

Anyhow...thanks for stopping by my blog recently...I popped over to your profile page...we could so be friends!!! One day I am gonna have to ask you about the whole Buddist thing...I know in my heart that's what I am but it is hard to let go of what I have always been!!!!

mah-meeee said...[Reply to comment]

i started dropping ones that i 'scan' and kept the ones that i actually 'read'.