OMGOSH I'm so flattered... really! I got an AWARD!!
No, really! Look! I did!
See how pretty and shiny it is??! Mah-meeee at Raising A & C gave it to me and I love her for it. It's the Arte y Pico award! Mah-meeee, who received the pretty before me, is super deserving. She has excellent taste (loves my spice cake!) and is doing a fantabulous job being a great mom to her two little girls. Go visit her and give her some bloggy love. :)
Now to pass on this lovely award to five other bloggers. This step is EASY for me and I know just who to give them to.
1. Robin from Around The Island. Robin shares her life in Israel raising two amazing children on her blog. She also shares her incredible ability to put pen to paper and create fiction you'll be craving. I'm always so impressed with her stories. You will be, too!
2. Karen at For the Love of Pete makes me laugh nearly every day. As a fellow Floridian, she understands what it's like to survive a summer with kids in the swamp. Reading her blog always makes me feel like I'm sitting across from a girlfriend drinking a glass of wine.
3. Manic at Manic Mommy for her absolute love to the blogosphere. Manic is always hosting a giveaway and handing out the love. When she's not spreading goodies about, she's promoting blood donation, sharing snippets of her life, and otherwise spreading the GOOD.
4. Valarie Lea From Tennessee, now from Alabama because she has the longest blog name ever. No really, because you just can't read her blog without feeling the fun. Every time I read her and share in her life, I can just tell she's having a great time with her family. Anyone who reads her would have to agree... and feel lucky to have found her. :)
5. Last, but definitely not least, is Michelle at Life with Three. Michelle exudes love for her three little munchkins and, being a mom of three myself, I can relate. I'm glad to have her as a bloggy friend. :)
Hurry up and go read all of these wonderful ladies if you don't already know them. You'll be sure to find some great reads.
Here are the rules for those that were nominated:
- Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
- Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
- Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
- Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award (http://arteypico.blogspot.com/)