Thursday, February 14, 2008

Regents Secret

So.... I was informed today about Regents Secret. I don't know if y'all have heard about this site... maybe I'm just way behind the times... but it appears to be a site that rotates certain designer stuff at pretty heavily discounted price.

Right now they have Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags up for insanely low prices. I bought a couple of the touring bags for only $50 and let me tell you, girls, that is a rockin' price.

If you'd like to check it out it's invitation only so you have to be invited by a member which I have recently become. ;) You can put in my email address (spaz AT domesticspaz DOT com) and I'll get 5% of your purchases. Cha ching! But seriously, I'm not all about making cash - I really am impressed with the deals. They're having an Ed Hardy sale starting Saturday and you can BET I'll be checking that one out.

UPDATE ALERT! Regents Secret has evidently gone with the wind. And they totally owe me like $60, too. Bastards.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Hey Slacker Mom,
Thanks for the info on Regents secret. I used your email address and I'm in! I'm wondering if you know about the traveling designer shows. A friend of mine went to one in California and you can get 4pair of designer jeans for $250. You have to be on this special email address and they email you when a show is about to happen in your area. Have you heard of this? I'm curious. I live in Philadelphia and would love to be on that list!!! Thanks.

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Have you check out Hautelook.com it's a similar idea 50-90% off sales of designer clothing/products (right now's J Brand, Free People, a Common Thread, Nation, Stila Cosmetics and C&C) ...but I read a thing that said starting June 30 their going to be really pushing kids clothing ...Jigsaw, primp (kids), splendid (kids), raw 7 (kids) etc.