Thursday, April 2, 2009

My dad swears it's all scripted.... I'm in denial

I'm officially addicted to reality television. Not just reality television, but competitive reality television. Anything where people get voted off and I can root for someone... that's my bag.

I had this realization Tuesday night when I found myself voting for Megan on my cell phone for almost 2 hours straight after American Idol. My votes were to no avail though... Megan was voted off last night. :( Now I'm not sure who I'm going to root for.

Photobucket

So, while I was voting I flipped over to catch the end of Dancing with the Stars. I've only watched one season of this and I was purposely avoiding it this season because none of the stars were really exciting to me. So as I flipped over I thought I saw Melissa from The Bachelor standing there in a blue sparkly outfit.

Photobucket

I quickly ran to the computer to see if what I thought I saw was what I really saw. Sure enough the Internet confirmed it! Melissa is a contestant on Dancing with the Stars!

Photobucket

So then I, of course, had to watch the first four weeks of Dancing with the Stars on abc.com (fast forwarding directly to the Melissa dances) and then I had to make sure my DVR was going to record it from now on. So I guess I have another show I must watch every week.

This may be a problem.

In other news, I discovered while watching The Real Housewives of New York that it really irritates me when people use the word "sophomoric" because it seems no one ever uses it in a way that isn't condescending.

Photobucket

Is it just me, or does it look like Jill's been drinking Skinny Girl Margaritas?


1 comments:

B2 said...[Reply to comment]

I love the Real Housewives too!!! It's so addicting. The other stuff (dancing with the stars, am idol, etc.) is really not for me. Too sophomoric.

Where can we get some of those Skinny Girl Margaritas? Can ass shrinkage really come from a bottle of Jose Cuervo? My fingers are crossed!