Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sudo strikes again

This morning I was desperately trying to get all 3 kids ready for school and poor Sudo had to go out to go potty. So I did something irresponsible. I told Bug to just open the door and let him go out. We typically don't just let him go out by himself since we don't want a replay of what happened in January. But I had about 20 seconds to get Bug to the bus stop and I just didn't have time to watch him.

So Sudo didn't run off and get picked up by the pound... but he did bring back a surprise.

Photobucket

I'm not sure if I can explain the shock at first glance on this one.

Notice how the baby is covered in grime. I have no clue where he resurrected it from... I think it was Munchkin's baby when she was 2 or something.... which means it must have been buried underneath a bush or something... for 5 years.

Ugh... I picked it up and threw it back into the yard for now. I just didn't have the heart to get rid of it since he seems to darned attached to the disgusting thing.

How long do you think it will take for him to forget it exists?

UPDATE:

The Man put Sudo on the tie out this afternoon. When I went out to get the kids from their bus stops this is what I found:

Photobucket

Yeah...


1 comments:

mah-meeee said...[Reply to comment]

he won't.
dogs always remember... that's why they bury bones and remembers where they buried it at.