Thursday, April 30, 2009

100 Day Challenge - Day 3

No video blog today. I'll just write.

Yesterday was hard. Really hard. So hard I was going to quit. I felt like I was dying, I wanted to eat something... anything... it was HORRIBLE.

At around 11:00 AM yesterday I hit a wall and it was downhill from there. I was almost instantly freezing cold and lethargic. I crawled under the blankets and shivered myself to sleep, waking up in time to get the kids from the bus stops. I was horribly irritable, tired, and hungry... it was not a good thing at all. It wasn't at all conducive to the positive thinking that is necessary for my 100 day challenge!

Today I feel much better. I'm starting to have a little energy and things are more positive. I'm going to get things done today if it kills me!

I lost another 2 1/2 pounds yesterday. Rock on.

Today I'll be working on getting some of the mess in my life cleared out. Saturday morning is trash day and I hope to have a whole curb full out there.


0 comments: