Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just plain beautiful

Today I was cheating on the Blogosphere with YouTube and I discovered someone amazing.

YouTube is featuring KokoKaina today on their Spotlight Music Tuesday. Normally I don't click through to listen to the featured YouTubers (I typically only go to YouTube to see if my favoritist YouTuber of all has uploaded any videos... I <3 her) but for some reason I thought I'd give it a listen today.

♥ And y'all... I'm in love. ♥

Here's the recap from YouTube:

In 2007, Zee Avi began uploading her music to YouTube from her hometown in Malaysia. A year later, she was flown to L.A. to record her debut CD. Enjoy an exclusive acoustic mini-concert from this songstress, along with special video blog greeting to fans.
So I went ahead and clicked through to see what her music was like when she first started posting... cause I'm like that... and this is what I found:



If you're not in love, too, I just don't know what to think of you.


2 comments:

Mr. Nuggets said...[Reply to comment]

Yes, ma'am!

I once said this, "Norah Jones voice sounds like Chocolate Rum: smooth as silk, with a little edge."

Poppy is more liked Spiced Rum. So similar, yet so unique. I love Norah Jones music and I will be on the lookout for Poppy.

Fantastic stuff.

Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Spiced Rum... that's a great analogy!

And there is such a thing as Chocolate Rum? I think I need to get out more.