Monday, June 22, 2009

And then there were 5

Things have been ever changing over here in the Spaz household. Friday The Teenager moved back in with her mom and dad. I am hoping that the 7 weeks she stayed with us have given her and her family the break they needed and that they can move forward in a positive direction from here. I love her very much, that Teenager... but I'm glad she's with her family now. I went through a whole lot of Crown and Diet Coke while she was here.

Bug is excited because he'll be able to take her room now... the room that was once my office... that was previously my sanctuary. However, The Man and I have told the boys that Bug won't be moving into the new room until the old room gets clean.

So that room will probably be empty until 2012.

Father's Day was wonderful. We spent the day at my parents house swimming, playing pool, eating grilled burgers and hot dogs, and relaxing. The fathers in our family really enjoyed themselves and that's what it was all about. :)

I've been busy getting my eBay business back in order after a bit of a hiatus. The past several months have been dedicated to liquidating inventory and I'm just starting to add new inventory recently. It's been a lot of work and taking up all of my time recently - so there hasn't been much time for blogging.

Hopefully I'll be able to get things a little more organized in the next few days and get back to the blog on a regular basis.


2 comments:

Lucy said...[Reply to comment]

Sometimes it is nice to go back to your own normal chaos!!

I hope it all works out for the Teenager!

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....