Saturday, February 19, 2011

When are they coming to take me away?? When??

Where was that post about getting rid of the negativity and hostility and creating a nice, peaceful, calm life for myself???

I must have written it when the kids were at school. And the dog was asleep. And the litterbox must have been clean because I couldn't smell it at the time.

Because right now? I'm thinking that goal may be next to impossible.

Why is it that my children feel it necessary to yell practically everything they say to each other? I've had their ears checked. I HAVE. But they still yell. It's as if there is some competition to see who can drown out the other. Or maybe the real competition is to see how long it will take for me to literally shoot smoke out of my ears.

That being said, I'm off. I'm going to take a deep breath, push myself away from the computer, and calmly tell my little monsters that they need to quiet down. Before their mother jumps in the dirty minivan and heads north... never to be heard from again.

PS - I'm not really going to drive off. Just in case anyone isn't sure. I'm not actually going to run away from my kids... okay? No need to panic.


0 comments: