Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm wittier on the Internet

It's true. My Internet persona is way cooler than my real life one. In real life I never come up with the best responses at the appropriate times. People say things to me that are plainly just asking to be ridiculed and I can only stare at them blankly.

It's not until much later as I'm speeding away in my minivan that the perfect retort comes to mind.  Don't you hate that?

But on the Internet I'm awesome. I say funny things, I make people laugh, I participate in forums and groups and I have friends. They love me here on the interwebz. Some even love to hate me. That's sort of awesome all on its own, you know?

I sort of love my haters. <3

I wonder if my haters would be shocked to know who I am in real life? I wonder if they'd be surprised that I'm not so quick witted when quick wit is necessary? I wonder if they'd hate me less? Or maybe more?

At any rate, I try not to be a bitch online. I try to be diplomatic and nice to everyone. But evidently I'm a bit forward and it can be off-putting. Who knew?


4 comments:

the_happy_hausfrau said...[Reply to comment]

You have haters?? I find that hard to believe. Seriously.

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

@the_happy_hausfrau You've been away from the CAB for a while, Jenny. :) I have occasional haters. Evidently I'm mean.

Gigi's Consignment Closet said...[Reply to comment]

I decided a long time ago that I am much cooler online. :)

Stephanie Dorman said...[Reply to comment]

I think this is true of everyone. :) And don't let the haters faze you, everyone has them :)