Thursday, October 8, 2009

I took a skip through blogland and look what I found!

Stacy at "Shhh... don't tell the kids I'm here..." (don't you love that blog name?) nominated me for this lovely award!



Isn't it beautiful, y'all?

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Honestly, I haven't been newly discovering any blogs lately so I decided to take this opportunity to go ahead and discover some.

So here are my nominees:

As Seen On The Bathroom Wall
Pumpkin Delight
Twenty Four At Heart
Juggling Life
Choosing My Own
Dogs and Jeans
Suburban Bliss
Cheaper Than Therapy
Laid-Off Dad
Okay. Fine. Dammit.

10... that's all I've got for now, Blogosphere. :) I have to move on to my real, much more boring, life.


5 comments:

Maggie, Dammit said...[Reply to comment]

Awww, thank you! I'm in really good company up there! I appreciate it very much. :)

just jamie said...[Reply to comment]

Wow. I'm with Maggie: great company! :) Thanks.

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...[Reply to comment]

Why thank you! I am honored. I appreciate you stopping by too. :)

Marla Paul said...[Reply to comment]

Thanks so much for the kind words and the shout!

Attila the Mom said...[Reply to comment]

Doh---You think I'd actually know to sign in with my bloggy ID. LOL

Thanks again!