Friday, May 23, 2008

Book A Week Results - With or Without You

I was going to put all your names in a hat and have one of my adorable kids draw the name out and make a cute little YouTube video to embed.

Y'all... I'm tired. It's after 11:00 and I still have two spice cakes to make and a 65 gold dollars to affix to a poster and frame before the morning. My 4 year old is still awake and cranky as I've ever seen him.

So I used this random number generator instead. :)

Here are the results!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

6

Timestamp: 2008-05-24 03:12:24 UTC


Checking back at the original post, the 6th comment and therefore winner of her very own pre-read copy of With or Without You by Carole Matthews is Mah-Meeee at Raising A & C!

Congratulations. :) I'll go over and harass you to give me your mailing information right after I post this.


1 comments:

Sarah W. said...[Reply to comment]

Hello, I saw your comment on my blog!! Thanks for your kind compliments! I love the red. For some reason, I have long wanted a red kitchen. And I love the boldness of it....because the rest of the house is (or will be once we're done painting) painted with neutral colors!
Good luck if you decide to paint. The red is actually a lot different than other parts of our house, but it allcompliments!