Friday, May 30, 2008

Busy morning

It's quarter to 11 and I'm already exhausted.

This morning -
I found the exact denim skirt with the butterfly on it that Munchkin had to wear to school today.
I found two pair of matching socks that fit my kids.
I sent two kids off to one of their last days of school this year.
I made myself a cup of mint tea.
I made Goober a bowl of cereal with Trix and Honey Nut Cheerios mixed together so he'd eat something healthy(ish).
I made The Man a bowl of Cheerios, too.
I read all my favorite blogs that I didn't get a chance to read yesterday.
I made myself a cup of crack lemonade.
I answered a few questions from customers.
I added a bunch more blogs to Bloglines.
I started following a bunch of new people on Twitter.
I cleaned the sink out and loaded the dishwasher.
I cleaned out a stinky broken refrigerator and threw out two 30 gallon bags of spoiled food.
I harassed The Man to take said bags outside.
I managed to pack an amazing amount of food into a small dorm room size fridge.
I cleaned up the mess that was made from cleaning out the fridge.
I cooked The Man a cheese omelette.
I made Pancake Puffs filled with vanilla pudding. (It was novel and Goober thought it was great, but messy to make and The Man says the jam was better.)
I decided to make spice cake muffins.
I realized I only have 2 eggs left and need 3.
I spilled lemon extract all over my kitchen counter. (At least it smells good.)
I gave up.


3 comments:

mah-meeee said...[Reply to comment]

boy you sure packed it in today! (or is that everyday?)

did i read spice cake? boy, one more mention of your fab spice cakes, i'm going to harass you to send some over! (just kidding!)

happy friday!

dawn224 said...[Reply to comment]

Yeah. I'm wiped out just reading this list.

Michelle@Life with Three said...[Reply to comment]

Sounds very productive to me! You accomplished quite a bit! Crack lemonade? I've never heard of it, but after the day I've had, it sounds like I could use some of that...