Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Someday I'll be organized... I swear it

Yesterday I spent the entire day with my little monsters cleaning their rooms. Munchkin's room went from a health hazard to a pretty little girl's haven. The boys den of doom was transformed into a land of legos, trains, and soccer balls. Even Goober, at four years old, was so excited he picked up all his toys today while playing without me telling him to!

Today I spent the day putting together charts and lists to put a system of discipline and chores back in place with the kids (which I'll post about tomorrow for WFMW) and I'm exhausted. Work has suffered but I'm feeling a lot more at peace with the kids.

I think...


1 comments:

Robin said...[Reply to comment]

Ugh, don't remind me. My son's room is in DESPERATE need of a purge. I can't even find a place for the birthday gifts he got last week until we clear out at least two wheelbarrows worth of crap! In the meantime, I've got a "was supposed to fit under the bed but is half an inch too tall (oops)" fusball table sitting in the middle of my living room.