Wednesday, February 13, 2008

60 Things

I'm stealing this from Dawn because I couldn't think of anything to write and it's been since Friday that I updated so I feel like I should. :) She said to feel free....


60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
You mean in the cavernous insanity of the minivan? An empty shopping bag, a hairbrush, several Webkins, a Bratz doll with no feet, crumbs and assorted wrappers for things that make crumbs, a styrofoam kid cup from a restaurant, crayons, three garbage bags to take to Goodwill along with a box of hangers. Last week my friend literally picked a half a granola bar out of the back of the van to feed to her rats. She was so excited to find it and I was horrified.

2. When was the last time you threw up
It was a long time ago... I can't remember. I don't throw up often, thank goodness. Ask me when the last time I cleaned UP throw up, though. That's much more recent.

3. What's your favorite curse word?
I don't curse much. I love the Orbitz commercial where the guy says "What the French Toast?!"


I say that a lot.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
The Man, Goober, and the weather channel guy who said it the low would be 57 tonight.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Driving home from dropping the kids off at school in my pink Christmas nightgown and The Man's raincoat. Yeah... I'm a looker. ;)

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Laying down being a "Mommy" sandwich between Goober and The Man. It's nice to work from home and it's one of those rainy days where you just want to hole up in bed and cuddle.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Hmmmm.... probably watching Oprah while shipping packages and telling kids to do their homework and fixing cups of milk and snacks, and putting some laundry in, and solving miscellaneous kid disputes.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Tee hee.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"That's nice, honey." - in reference to Goober telling me that bananas are not phones.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
ooohhh... Chocolate Marshmallow. No nuts. Oh... so delicious. Though now I am a vegetarian and don't eat marshmallows. So probably just plain chocolate.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
water... that Evian is good stuff. Did you know it's naive spelled backwards? Those Frenchmen are laughing at us, I know it.

12. What are you wearing right now?
my pink Christmas nightgown. ;)

13. What was the last thing you ate?
chocolate...

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Not for myself.

15. When was the last time you ran?
I think I was chasing Goober in Epcot.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
the Super Bowl

17. (Dawn's skipped number 17... I had to find it elsewhere. :)) What is one thing you could totally live without doing? Cleaning, Working... I can only pick one?

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
an eBay customer

19. Ever go camping?
yes, and I hope to go again some day when we get a blow up bed that doesn't make sleeping a living hell.

20. Do you have a tan?
compared to who?

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
if the waitress brings me one. :)

25. What did your last IM say?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=i2vxsONr0Yo

26. Are you someone's best friend?
I think so... unless she's lying to me.

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
I think I'm picking up chocolates and a mushy card from my mom to my dad... which is kind of disturbing. But whatever. Then I'm working and later I'll probably give the Man some lovin cause it's Valentine's Day and all. Not that we only do it once a year... why am I telling y'all this?

28. Where is your mom right now?
Her house, I guess.

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
a bunch of dresses hanging up

30. What color is your watch?
silver-ish

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
costs a lot to ship stuff there...

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Heck yeah!

33. What is your birthstone?
amethyst

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
Drive through... that's the only reason I go to fast food places.

35.How many kids do you want?
I guess I'll keep all three.... why, does someone want to take one?

36. Do you have a dog?
No

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
does my voice mail count? If not, it was the customer care representative at Comcast.

38. Have you met anyone famous?
yes, I met Jewel a long time ago.

39. Any plans today?
I haven't even started...

40. How many states have you lived in?
Just Florida.

41. Ever go to college?
yeppers... a few of them!

42. Where are you right now?
in my house... at my computer... where else would I be wearing my pink Christmas nightgown?

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
customers who don't read shipping charges before committing to buy something and then complain because they've crammed a 2 pound dress into a flat rate envelope BEFORE and got away with it!

44. Last song listened to?
a clip of "Forever and ever, Amen" by Randy Travis. It was to torture The Man.

46. Are you allergic to anything?
yes, but I'm not sure what it is...

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Target Flip Flops... I'm obsessed. First I got these: Photobucket and then I gave them to my neice because she loved them. Then I got these Photobucket and then I loved THEM so much that when I saw these Photobucket I had to get them, too.

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
for moments at a time... :)

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
if only they knew.....

51. What time is it?
1:45 PM

52. Do any of your friends have children?
yes... but most of them don't.

53. Do you eat healthy?
I try... really, I do.

54. What do you usually do during the day?
tell children they can't have, can't eat, can't do, or can't watch something

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
no... hate's a pretty strong emotion. I don't have room for that.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Probably...

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
31 and it's only 10 days away...

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
no

60. How did you get one of your scars?
I stepped on a computer case and sliced open my big toe. It was pretty gnarly... I got 8 stitches and made doctors squeamish... rock on.


0 comments: