Friday, July 18, 2008

What The FRENCH TOAST Headlines?!

I don't even know why I try to read the news. It's so depressing it makes me want to shut the blinds and crawl back into bed for the day.

These were our local headlines today.

Bummer

Today I'll be spending the afternoon lounging by the pool with my cousin-in-law watching our six kids swim and drinking a bottle of girly wine. Then I'll head to the gym to meet my sister and come home to have a Margarita Party over at the place for my peeps.

I guess that's all worth not crawling back into bed.

Don't want to miss the Spaz? Subscribe!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

the starbucks are closing because they are competing with each other. you know, since all the places like Maude's and Common Ground that they went in next to have been taken care of by now.

they will be in court for it this coming November.